L76, the smallest GNSS module, is a single receiver module integrated with GLONASS and GPS system. It provides simultaneous GPS and Compass GLONASS open service L1 reception capability. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels, and 210 PRN channels, L76 can acquire and track any mix of GPS and GLONASS signals.
Compared with using GPS only, enabling both GPS and GLONASS generally doubles the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and increases positioning accuracy, especially when driving in rough urban environments.
Combining advanced AGPS called EASY™ (Embedded Assist System) and proven AlwaysLocate™ technology, L76 achieves the highest performance and fully meets the industrial standard. Additional feature of embedded logger function called LOCUS allows L76 to log position information to internal flash memory at default intervals of 15 seconds and provide typically more than 16 hours log capacity without adding cost.
Its super performance makes L76 ideal for automotive, industrial PDA, consumer and industry applications. The excellent low power consumption of L76 also makes it easier to be applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications.
● Extremely compact size, 10.1 × 9.7 × 2.5mm
● Multi-GNSS engine for combined GPS, GLONASS, and QZSS
● EASY™, self-generated orbit prediction for instant positioning fix
● AGPS supports for fast TTFF
● Ultra low tracking power consumption,18mA
● Always Locate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
● LOCUS, innate logger solution with no need for host and external flash
● High sensitivity, -165dBm@Tracking, -148dBm@Acquisition
● 99 acquisition / 33 tracking channels, up to 210PRN channels
● Support DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
● Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
|L1 Band Receiver
|Channel Number||33 (Tracking) /
Up to 210(PRN)
|SBAS||WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS,GAGAN|
|Velocity Accuracy||Without Aid||< 0.1m/s|
|Acceleration Accuracy||Without Aid||0.1 m/s2|
|Timing Accuracy||1PPS out||10ns|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||-40℃ to 85℃|
|Storage Temperature||-45℃ to 125℃|
|Dynamic Performance||Maximum Altitude||Max.18000m|
|Dimensions||10.1 × 9.7 × 2.5mm|
|Serial Interfaces||UART: Adjustable 4800~115200 bps
|Update Rate||1Hz (default), up to10Hz|
|I/O Voltage||2.7V ~ 2.9V|
|Power Supply||2.8V ~ 4.3V|
|Antenna Type||Active or Passive|
|Antenna Power||External or Internal VCC_RF|
|Quantity||Unit Price||Extended Price|