- Small and low power multi-GNSS modules
- Cost and performance optimized versions
- Simple integration with u-blox wireless modules
- Easy migration from MAX-6 family
The MAX-7 series is the newest family of standalone GPS/GNSS modules from u-blox. With the exceptional performance of the u-blox 7 multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS) engine, the MAX-7 series delivers high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times in the ultra compact MAX form factor.
The MAX-7 series provides maximum sensitivity while maintaining low system power. The MAX-7C is optimized for cost sensitive applications. The MAX-7Q provides best performance and lowest power, while the MAX-7W provides best performance and is optimized for active antennas. The industry proven MAX form factor allows easy migration from MAX-6 modules. Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GPS-hostile environments.
- Navigation update rate up to 10 Hz
- 56-channel u-blox 7 engine
- GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L1 FDMA,
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
Accuracy GPS / GLONASS
- Position 2.5 m CEP / 4.0 m
- SBAS 2.0 m CEP / n.a.
- Acquisition GPS / GLONASS
- Sensitivity GPS / GLONASS
- Cold starts: 29 s / 30 s
- Aided starts: 5 s / n.a.
- Reaquisition: 1 s / 3 s
- Tracking: –162 dBm / –158 dBm
- Cold starts: –148 dBm / –140 dBm
- Warm starts: –148 dBm / –145 dBm
- Oscillator: TCXO (MAX-7Q/7W), crystal (MAX-7C)
- AssistNow Online
- AssistNow Offline
- AssistNow Autonomous
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
- RTC crystal: built-in (MAX-7Q/7W)
- Anti jamming: active CW detection and removal
- Memory: onboard ROM
- Supported antennas: active and passive
Đang cập nhật.